Monday, August 10, 2009

Woodbury Outlet Sells Louis Vuitton Belts?

picture of a past and a good fucking heart!

today a simple picture of the past stirred my soul I can not believe the simplicity of human nature, the fact that something as simple do you suffer so much to change your smile tears last merciless torture and destroy the time of this when I think everything is exceeded q, forgotten, erased that feeling of loss and damages my system back, my soul cries made me do a picture suffering and change my look for a empty and full of pain. than just the memory comes and kills are at 10:13 at night in my house I saw the pictures of my mother to take her in my mind one more day and know how beautiful it is but I am in the way of all the images in particular that makes my heart stop, and stop breathing as I felt the love I can not believe how I changed everything in a second and ran to open this blog to share my story with you even if I get to know my story it is know by heart thanks for your time and let me get this out in me .... VAT will be sharing the photo that made me write this but it really hurts

0 comments:

Post a Comment